– Place your legs wider than hip-width apart and turn your toes slightly out.
– Put your arms straight in front of you and squat until your butt is below the height of your knees.
– Your knees must stay behind your toes when you squat.
– Then, when you reach starting position, lift your left leg as high as you can to the side of you.
– Place your leg back to the ground.
– Do the exercise 10 times and then perform it with the other leg.
– Do three sets of this exercise.
4. Chair Kicks
– You need a chair for this exercise. Place the chair away from you.
– Place your arms behind the chair and grab it.
– Put your feet together.
– Lean slightly forward and raise your right leg directly behind you and keep your knee straight.
– Squeeze your glutes and raise your leg as high as you can and go back to the starting position with control.
– Repeat the exercise 10 times and then perform it with the other leg.
– Do two sets.
5. Doggy Hydrant
– The starting position is again on all fours.
– Place your hands shoulder-width and knees hip-width apart.
– Keep your feet and knee bent, push your left leg out to the side until your inner thigh is parallel with the floor.
– You need to squeeze the glutes and the abs while performing the exercise.
– Return to the starting position and don’t touch the floor with your knee.
– Repeat the exercise 15 times and then do the same with the other leg.