Diabetes is extremely prevalent health condition and numerous people worldwide suffer from any form of it. It is caused by either lack of insulin produced by the pancreas or inability of the body to use it properly.
Diabetes symptoms can vary, and they include:
- Frequent urination, especially during the night
- Unexplained weight loss
- Itchy area around the penis or vagina
- Cuts and wounds that heal slowly
- Blurry vision
It’s also worth noting that there are three major types of diabetes:
- Diabetes 1, also known as juvenile diabetes, occurs when your immunity is battling against the pancreas’ beta cells, which are known to produce insulin unintentionally.
- Diabetes 2, also known as adult-onset diabetes, occurs when your organism is unable to utilize the given insulin from the pancreas. Likewise, it can occur if the pancreas itself doesn’t produce adequate levels of insulin.
- Diabetes 3, also known as gestational diabetes, largely occurs during pregnancy, usually in the second trimester.
Fortunately, there is an effective natural remedy for diabetes, and you don’t have to use the usually expensive commercial medications.
You need only 10 to 15 mango leaves and a glass of water. Boil the leaves in the water and let them soak overnight. The next morning, strain the tea and drink it on an empty stomach. Do this for a 2-3 months.
Moreover, you can also dry the leaves in a dark place and then ground them. Consume half a teaspoon of this powdered mango leaves, two times per day.
The reason mango leaves are so effective is because they are packed with vitamins, enzymes, antioxidants and other relevant minerals. This way they take care of the entire body.
They do not only cure diabetes but also fever, colds, diarrhea, insomnia, varicose veins, asthma, and bronchitis. As a plus, mango leaves improve the blood’s structure and keep your cardiovascular health in check.