So, this is why many people keep an open box of baking soda in their refrigerator – to eliminate odor. This is very useful ingredient and is also known as sodium bicarbonate. Thus, the bicarbonate of soda is the type of salt, which becomes activated when it comes into contact with an acid. In this article we will show you some of the benefits of baking soda you probably never heard of. We will show you how to properly use and how to enjoy its benefits.
This remarkable ingredient can do a lot of wonders for your health, home and look. Baking soda is an amazing tool for cleaning so that you can use it to clean carpets, sinks, and even armpits. All you have to do is follow the simple instructions and you’ll be amazed by the results.
Top 10 tips:
- Removing the marks on the wall Here’s what to do: just mix the water and baking soda in equal proportions and then apply the paste to the wall. It is necessary to rub lightly and wipe it. You will notice that all traces have disappeared.
- This deodorant is very simple. All you have to do is rub a pinch of baking soda in the armpits. Make sure the armpit is dry. You will notice that even the worst smell will be neutralized with this amazing ingredient.
- In order to clean the sink you will need to combine baking soda with a little vinegar. When these two amazing ingredients are combined, they can clean almost anything. Here’s what to do: just add 1 cup of baking soda and allow to stand for 1 hour. After an hour, you must pour 2 cups cooked plain white vinegar into the sink.
- Clean the mortar – Here’s what to do: Take some baking soda and sprinkle it over the plaster. Then, spray a little water, and scrub the mortar with a brush. Disappear without a trace.
- Mix soda with any product for cleaning – You should know that when the baking soda mixed with any cleaning products, can have more effect than any other product. Add a little baking soda in your product to clean and remove even the toughest stains.
- Clean the box for cats – All you have to do is sprinkle a little baking soda in a box each time you change the sand. It will disappear all the odors.
- Clean the oven with baking soda – If the oven does not have the “self-cleaning” option, then you should be able to spray a little vinegar in the oven and sprinkle baking soda on top of vinegar. Leave for 30 minutes, then scrub with a sponge. This powerful combination will clean your oven better than all the expensive cleaning products. The oven will shine like it was brand new. Only try this method and see for yourself.
- Remove traces of various products on your hair – Follow the simple directions: Take one teaspoon of baking soda and add shampoo. Massage into hair and rinse it. Baking soda will remove all traces of preparation and your hair will be clean and shiny.
- Refresh your carpets – Carpets are like sponges, they absorb dirt, dust, dead skin cells and other dirty things. So, if you notice any strange or unpleasant smell when you walk into your room, then it’s probably time to wash the carpet. Or in this case, refresh it. Sprinkle baking soda over the carpet. Leave to stand for 30 minutes and then vacuum. Your carpet and your room will be refreshed.
- The whitening and removing odors from clothes – Baking soda is also very useful in whitening and removing odors from clothes. So, the next time you wash your underwear just add 1 cup of baking soda and you will see the difference.