When you see what happens when you pour vinegar and baking soda in the sink, you will understand that you should do it at least once a month. Here’s why
Vinegar is very useful in the home and not just for salads. See the video and find out for what you can use it. We suggest these 10 things.
- You can unclogg pipes
- Removes sticky residue on glass and other surfaces
- Removes odors
- One-third vinegar and two thirds water with a few drops of dish washing detergent, is phenomenal cleaning solution for bathroom and kitchen. You can use sprayer.
- Create a trap for fruit flies of apple cider vinegar and foil.
- A quarter of vinegar and three-quarters of the water spray helps to wash wrinkled clothes.
- If the cat likes to scratch the sofa, just sprinkle a little vinegar on it.
- Pour a little vinegar to the water in a vase with flowers. Flowers will last longer.
- Use a soft cloth and vinegar to perfectly clean glasses.
- Get rid of calculus from the dishes by briefly boiled water with vinegar in it.