It is know that coconut flour has become the new trend among gluten-free dieters. We are presenting you a recipe with coconut flour that makes a flatbread that is grain and it only takes ten minutes.
All that you need is this five ingredients: coconut flour, coconut oil, eggs, baking powder and salt. It is a quick and easy recipe, it takes just a minute and you will have fresh bread in less than 15 minutes. If you thin that this amount is not enough, you can always double it to make more. Enjoy!
– 3 tbsps coconut flour
– 2 tbsps coconut oil
– 2 eggs
– ½ tsp baking powder
– ¼ tsp. sea salt
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix flour sea salt and baking powder together until combined.
3. Add the egg and the melted coconut oil and mix well.
4. After everything is mixed well, let the batter sit for a few minutes.
5. Put half the batter in a baking pan and spread into a circle.
6. Do this for the rest of the batter and then bake for 10 minutes or until golden brown.