Wrinkles or facial lines – the first indication of aging and losing skin vitality. This can be a major issue among women but as well men are concern too.
The way we can influence on the wrinkles?
- Definitely the lifestyle we now have
- The food we consume
- And perhaps the main the gene we have
However these days because of the natural lifestyle practices and organic food for treating illness, the answer may be in the 100 % natural ingredients.
Now, it is true that you can use many creams in order to keep skin young and resistant to the harmful effects of weather. On the other hand, all of us would certainly agree that absolutely nothing beats natural and homemade methods for skincare.
In this article, we are going to let you know about the best homemade solutions that can stand strong against various signs of aging.
Natural face masks:
Milk and Honey Cleanser
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 1/2 tablespoon of organic, raw milk
- Mix the honey and milk properly and massage it all over your skin.
- Give attention to the areas with more wrinkles.
- Wait for 10 minutes and wash it off with lukewarm water.
The humectant compounds which assist in absorbing and keeping moisture in the skin and improves its elasticity. This also lowers the appearance of wrinkles.
The lactic acid in milk wipes the remains lying deep inside your skin’s pores.
And also this can be useful for the release of more natural collagen.
Lemon Juice and Sugar
- 1 teaspoon of raw organic sugar
- 2 tablespoon of lemon juice
- Mix the sugar and lemon juice properly.
- Massage it all over your face with the exception of your eyes.
- Maintain it on for around 10 minutes and rinse it off with cool water.
The glycolic acid which can be found in the sugar fights skin damage as the citric acid in lemon juice act as an abrasive and can be used to scrub away dead skin cells.
Helps in softening the layers of the skin.
The vitamin C in lemon juice helps with the production of collagen.
Egg White Mask
- Separate the egg whites from the 2 organic eggs
- Beat the egg whites using an electrical mixer or whisk them till soft peaks begin to form
- Use this face mask all over your face by keeping your focus on the wrinkles
- Keep it for around 20 minutes before rinsing it off with cool water
Egg whites contain astringent properties
They assist in providing a short-term fix by making the skin become and look firmer
Lemon Balm Rinse
- Lemon balm
- 2 cups of boiling water
- Take a handful of lemon balm and put it in 2 cups of boiling water
- Allow the solution too cool down
- Make use of this solution as a rinse to wash your face every morning
Lemon is loaded with a number of astringent properties
It can help in reducing the appearance of wrinkles by temporarily tightening your skin
And do not think twice to try this toner that works amazingly
- 1 lemon
- 1/2 glass of beer
- 1/2 glass of rose water
- Juice the lemon and add beer and rose water to it
- Mix the solution very well
- Make use of this mask and apply it all over your clean face
- You may use a cotton pad to ease the process of application
- Let it stay on for some time for the ingredients to begin working
- Apply the toner before you go to bed if you want the solution to act overnight. In the morning you will have smooth and soft skin.