Before we start, you should know that this image is made of different pictures. So, don’t rush. Take a few minutes and look at it closely. This image can reveal a lot about your personality traits and the way you think.
- Which animal or animals did you find fastest?
- How quickly were you able to identify other animals?
- How many and which animals did you find?
Many people around the world have thought that animal choices say a lot about your personality, but new scientific studies show there are differences in the personalities of people that prefer different animals. So, did you see:
- The Bird – this means that you have a more outgoing and expressive personality.
- The Crab – this means that you tend to be happier and have a better sense of humor.
- The Bird & The Crab – these people are very sensitive and emotional.
- The Horse – this means that you are more independent and free-spirited.
- The Dolphin – it means that you are a more creative and artistic person.
- The Ducklings – first of all, you should know that this image can actually be difficult for many to find. But, if this is your picture, it means that you are detailed, quieter and more focused.
- The Bear – it means you are a natural-born leader with a strong personality.
- The Puppy –it means you are kind and nurturing.
How this works – the experts say that this personality test works to identify your dominant personality traits because your subconscious mind plays a role in determining which animal you see first. This is an example of convergent thinking – the ability for your brain to naturally limit the choices it can think of. Convergent thinking relies on instinct and preferences, making the first item you see the one that feels most natural to you. You should also know that this reflects your inner beliefs and desires.
And, one more thing – this personality test can also uncover more about the way you think. How quickly you identified other animals and whether you were able to see all of them can help identify your thinking style and mental agility.
- Finding the bird and the crab requires focusing on contrast. Well, this means that if you were able to find both of them quickly, your brain processes information very quickly, and it is easier for you to spot connections and patterns.
- Finding the horse was more difficult. It shows an ability to stick with it and look deeper. These people are intuitive, deep thinkers.
- Finding the dolphin’s image requires a different type of thinking altogether. It means that you have to relax your eyes. These people are creative, expressive thinking often attributed to the right-brain.
- Seeing the bear requires a thinker with the ability to look at the big picture and not be caught up with other details.
The MILLION-DOLLAR question – what does it mean if you were able to find all seven animals? Well, ladies and gentlemen, we have the right answer for you! The more animals you found, the greater your ability to think divergently instead of convergently. That sounds complicated, but divergent thinking is just the process of finding more options. If you found four or more animals in the image, you’re already well on your way to becoming a divergent thinker. These people learn more easily and solve problems more creatively. Thank you for your time and don’t forget to share.